- KEY DETAILS
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide Services and to enable certain functions on this Site.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this Site and to present timely and relevant information to them.
We collect statistical information (in aggregate) about how both unregistered and registered (those who signed in to our Site and registered for an account – an “Account”) users, collectively, use the Services. Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to you, your Account or your web browser.
- WHAT DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information:
- Name, your company name, job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Information that you provide us on the projects
- Other information relevant to customers enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you interact with the Site, we automatically receive and collect information, including your IP address and usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorised by us to analyse usage of different part of our Site and Services by individuals.
- HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the Services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To contact you regarding the Services or your Account (if you are a registered user)
- To share your Personal Information with selected services providers
- To customise the Site for you
- To send you promotional emails about Services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about Services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
- COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
What Is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our Site to identify your computer as you view different pages on our Site.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to analyse web traffic (see information like how many people use the Site and what pages they visit) and prepare reports on the usage of the Site in order to improve our Services.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package.Usage data helps us improve the Site structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our Site.A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site. Test content on our Site. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences.The Site can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- Track and analyse user searches.Information regarding profiles viewed or downloaded by a user will allow us to generate demand reports and therefore, improve our Services accordingly.
- To recognise when you return to our website.We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
You can use many features of the Site without registering, limiting the type of information that we gather. However, please note that registration enables you to take advantage the most attractive features of the Site and Services.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our Site functions. Some pages and Services may become unavailable to you.
- CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our Site, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our Site and change your opt-in settings.
- Contact us at email@example.com, or
- By mail: CloudDevs, 5 Bonhill St London EC2A 4BX
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information Shared with Third Parties
We may share information that you provide to us with Technology Partners – services providers you choose to work with and identify through our Site or Services. Such information may include Personal Information.
We contract with people and other entities (contractors, employees, consultants, agents or representatives – “Personnel”) that provide certain services, perform tasks on our behalf or assist us in anylising how our Site is used. We may need to share Personal Information with these people or entities in order to provide Services to you. Unless otherwise specified, our Personnel is entitled to use Personal Information or other information we share with them to the extent it is necessary for the purpose of providing the Services. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Personnel.
We share statistical information (in aggregate) with our partners, service providers and other Personnel in order for these third parties to understand better how users utilise our Site and Services, and consequently, how they utilise their websites and services. These third parties may decide to share with us non-private, aggregated or otherwise non Personal Information about you that they have independently acquired.
Information Disclosed Pursuant to Business Transfers
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information thet we reasonably believe is necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- respond to user support requests, or
- protect our rights, property, or safety, our users and the public.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
Information provided by you within your Account will be protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorised access to your Account by selecting and protecting your password appropriately.
We will always hold your information securely.
We use industry-standard techniques to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot quarantee that the security of communications between you and us, or information stored on our servers, wil not be compromised by unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors of similar nature.
- LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Our Site may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the https://clouddevs.io/ domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy policies. You are responsible for reading and understanding any third party privacy policies.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
- CONTACTING US
Delaware, 19958 USA
We will make every effort to resolve issues and concerns that might arise.