- Who are you ? We are a bunch of developers, we knew there was a better way for developers and businesses to collaborate. A way that valued quality over competing on the lowest price with Asian outsourcing companies or getting ripped-off by overpriced providers such as Toptal.
We’ve been improving our model and service ever since, and have worked with hundreds of companies — from recently funded startups to FTSE 100 companies. We have over 30,000 hours of development logged in recent years and are constantly striving to improve the quality of our service offering, which we strongly believe is best in the industry.
- How much does your service cost?
We don’t nickle-and-dime you and we only supply verified, professional developers who deserve fair, livable wages.
We charge a transparent rate of 35 USD per hour for all our senior level resources. Get in touch with our sales department for more information about costs for hiring CTO or Project managers.
- Are there any hiring and contract expenses in advance?
We charge an initial deposit of $500 that will be applied as a credit to your first invoice once you make a hire.
If you decide not to proceed, your deposit will be completely reimbursed.
- How is the no-risk trial period work?We make sure to start each engagement with a trial period of 14 days. This means that you have time to help ensure the engagement will be successful. If you’re not completely satisfied, you won’t be billed. From there, we can either part ways, or we can provide you with another expert who may be a better fit and with whom we will begin a second, no-risk trial.
- How is it so cheap?
We keep our overhead extremely low: No fancy offices, no perks, no free food or yoga classes, nor costly benefits. Also, we don’t try to make huge profits off the backs of our developers – our markups are WAY lower than our competition!
- What type of projects have your developers done?Our devs have worked on hundreds of projects across dozens of industries. Our teams have built everything from simple web applications, APIs and mobile applications to highly complex HIPAA-compliant medical machine learning/AI clusters and data processing pipelines, international payment processing systems, high-frequency trading algorithms, embedded systems and elastic critical infrastructure.
No matter what your project is, we can build you an experienced team to make your launch a success
- What type of Clients do you work with?
We’ve helped hundreds of businesses — from FTSE 100 companies to high-potential small businesses who just made their first £100,000 in revenue. The majority of our clients are small, revenue-positive firms operated by owner teams. Many more are enterprise VPs utilizing Cloud Devs to augment their existing product teams in parallel.
- Will you sign an NDA?Of course! We know your ideas are important to you and you should feel safe sharing as much information as possible with us so that we can do our job properly. We have a standard NDA, or if you have one of your own, we’d be happy to review it so that we can move forward with talking about your project.
- Will I own the code? How do you handle intellectual property?
You will own all of your hosting (even if we manage it) and all of your code repositories. You will accrue your intellectual property in real time as it is developed, with no risk of “code escrow” or its more insidious cousin, “code hostage”. Our model does not incentivize holding back quality and deliverables.You own everything the instant our devs write the code because of our unique billing model that protects you and aligns incentives for everyone involved.
- How quickly can we get started?
You can get started right now! Place an order and schedule a call with us. We will discuss your project in more detail and talk about your options. Once we have decided on a path forward and the Letter of Engagement (LoE) is signed, you will be immediately sent onboarding materials and brought into our collaboration environments with kickoff happening within a day or 2.
- Do I have to sign a contract?
We will send you a Letter of Engagement (LoE) using HelloSign for your secure digital signature, which includes your contact information.
- Can I have a Cloud Dev work in my office?
While the vast majority of our devs work very successfully from remote locations, there may be some circumstances where we can discuss your specific needs and determine how we can help. It is, however, rare that we do onsite staffing as the majority of our workforce and systems prefer and are built to manage a remote scenario. If you haven’t worked with a remote team before, give us a chance to show you all of the benefits and don’t be scared of the change. You will find it fast and effective.